Monday, December 12, 2011

Bedroom re-do!

I have been wanting to paint the master bedroom for a the past 5 yrs....but never seemed to get around to it.  A few weekends ago I took the bull by the horns....and not only painted...but made a new headboard as well.  The headboard was a piece of 5' x 3' plywood that I got the lumber yard to cut (hubby was away)...and I used about 200 glue sticks to apply nylon rope to it.  I did a little basket-weave pattern hoping the effect would be "wicker"....hmmm...

Here is the bedroom before....headboard during construction...and finished product! 
BEFORE (pale lilac walls...YUCK!!)

Add caption

Walls painted...headboard 1/2 done


  1. So nice!!

    You did a good job!

    Love Thea ♥

  2. Thanks!....I need to get busy and put up a few more pictures....been lazy post-Christmas! Thanks for stopping by....come back again!