Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Well I need a little Christmas....

We do have some snow, so with Shawnee hosting a new SWAP...how could I resist???!!!
And we have to answer these questions:
  1. What are your hobbies?
  2. What are your favorite colors?
  3. Do you collect anything?
  4. Are you allergic to any fibers or animals?
  5. Do you have any pets?
  6. Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate?
  7. What do you like to read?
  8. Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet?
  9. What is your favorite holiday treat?
  10. Describe your favorite holiday tradition.
  11. Did you believe in Santa as a child?
  12. When do you open presents?
  13. Do you put up a tree and when?  If not, how do you celebrate?
  14. Does your tree have a theme?
  15. What has been your favorite gift to give?  to receive?


1l  My hobbies are crafts!  Like sewing, knitting, crocheting, a little scrap-booking, painting...and then walking, running, playing tennis, ice skating, travelling...oh boy!!

Favorite colors: pink!!  Turquoise, mint green, robin's egg blue....silver!!

I collect Hello Kitty stuff (I know...I'm dorky), Madeline dolls (that little French orphan....) craft supplies...salt and pepper shakers that are vintagey,...

Not allergic to anything!

Now down to one cat...and a beta fish.

I am a coffee addict...but also love a good cup of tea..

I like to read mysteries, and "feel-good" stories, magazines, (love craft magazines and house magazines)

I like cookies and candies!!

Holiday treat:  shortbread cookies!!  The nice scottish kind!!

Holiday tradition:  I used to love to go with my family to get a tree, when I was a kid and livef where there actually were trees to cut down!  But now I just enjoy putting up all the decorations, right after Thanksgiving.  Although this year I am not sure that I can wait that long!!

Still believe in SANTA!!

We open presnets Christmas morning...stockings, then breakfast, then presents!!

Of course we put up a tree...as soon as I can convince my husband to haul everything in from the shed!

My tree is a little vintage...Hallmark ornaments, red and white and green.

My favorite gift...oh boy...can't think of just one...LOVE hand-made gifts!!



No comments:

Post a Comment