- What are your hobbies?
- What are your favorite colors?
- Do you collect anything?
- Are you allergic to any fibers or animals?
- Do you have any pets?
- Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate?
- What do you like to read?
- Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet?
- What is your favorite holiday treat?
- Describe your favorite holiday tradition.
- Did you believe in Santa as a child?
- When do you open presents?
- Do you put up a tree and when? If not, how do you celebrate?
- Does your tree have a theme?
- What has been your favorite gift to give? to receive?
1l My hobbies are crafts! Like sewing, knitting, crocheting, a little scrap-booking, painting...and then walking, running, playing tennis, ice skating, travelling...oh boy!!
Favorite colors: pink!! Turquoise, mint green, robin's egg blue....silver!!
I collect Hello Kitty stuff (I know...I'm dorky), Madeline dolls (that little French orphan....) craft supplies...salt and pepper shakers that are vintagey,...
Not allergic to anything!
Now down to one cat...and a beta fish.
I am a coffee addict...but also love a good cup of tea..
I like to read mysteries, and "feel-good" stories, magazines, (love craft magazines and house magazines)
I like cookies and candies!!
Holiday treat: shortbread cookies!! The nice scottish kind!!
Holiday tradition: I used to love to go with my family to get a tree, when I was a kid and livef where there actually were trees to cut down! But now I just enjoy putting up all the decorations, right after Thanksgiving. Although this year I am not sure that I can wait that long!!
Still believe in SANTA!!
We open presnets Christmas morning...stockings, then breakfast, then presents!!
Of course we put up a tree...as soon as I can convince my husband to haul everything in from the shed!
My tree is a little vintage...Hallmark ornaments, red and white and green.
My favorite gift...oh boy...can't think of just one...LOVE hand-made gifts!!