Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I want for my birthday...(tee-hee!!)

Yup.  Have one of those fun days coming up soon...so this post is really for my hubby....but sometimes it is fun just to see what other people are thinking to be favorites right now.    So here goes....


Yes...those are UGG boots!!  And they also make shoes!!


And can you believe that I still don't have one of these yet...



and I adore anything Cath Kidston... but how about this beauty???
Kentish Rose Bowling Bag
Garden Birds Bowling Bagor this?
    Set of 4 Provence Rose Teaspoons
  •   

  • cute spoons...yes!!
  • And mushroom salt and peppers...in polka dots!!

  • Mushroom Salt & Pepper Shakers
image: adidas Owl Sweater D86822and of course a new sweater...by ADIDAS no less!! Who doesn't love an owl??!!

Ok hubby.... ready, set, shop!!xxoo!! (Really I'm just kidding...but I do love all these!)


1 comment:

  1. The owl sweater is really cute!! I'll take one of those too!!! My birthday is coming up quick too!!

    ReplyDelete