Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fabric Storage

So it's been a while since I've had these around:
but I've seen the fabulous storage bins that they make here...
http://www.positivelysplendid.com/2011/02/lets-make-something-together-lined.html

So I got a friend to save me a bunch.

Now the ones from the above blog are quite splendid...covered in canvas and all.  I took the short-cut and used spray paint, then made liners out of fabric.  I think they've turned out quite fine and dandy...and will soon be installed in my new sewing room!
I just have to leave you with this final picture of what we woke up to this morning....yes Memorial Day Weekend in wonderful WYOMING!
 Photo is very blurry...sorry.  I took it off my hubby's FB page.  But that my friends is SNOW!  And school is out for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment