Sunday, January 30, 2011

How the duvet cover is coming along!

Well, I had hoped to get the duvet cover for daughter #2 finished up this wkend...however like most projects, it is taking longer than I had anticipated.  Here is how it is looking so far...the 4 strips on the far right are sewen together, the others are going to have to wait until after school and the gym tomorrow night!  Hope she likes how it is turning out.  I am planning to make some toss pillows for her to go with it.  It is all still her Christmas present, and seeing as her birthday is Valentine's Day, I'd better hurry to get this done before her birthday rolls around!

Here is the next apron swap I've signed up for!It's closed for sign-ups, but I'll post pictures when I get things done for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment